Moulay Hafid Elalamy
President & Founder of Saham Group
Moulay Hafid Elalamy
- In 2013 : Minister of Industry, Commerce, Investment, and Digital Economy
- From 2006 to 2009 : President of CGEM, or the General Confederation of Moroccan Enterprises
- In 2005 : CEO of CNIA Insurance in Morocco
- In 1995 : Created SAHAM Group
- Secretary General of ONA Group
- General Manager of the African Insurance Company, subsidiary of the ONA Group
- Information Systems Director at Saint-Maurice, Canadian insurance company
- Senior Advisor to the Minister of Finance of Québec
- Degree in Information Systems from the Sherbrook University in Canada
General Manager Saham Group
- Since 2014 : General Manager of Saham.
- CEO of ONA from 2005 to 2008.
- CEO of Meditelecom from 1999 to 2005.
- Board member of many leading companies in Morocco and abroad (Attijariwafa Bank, BMCE Bank, CBAO – Senegal, Optorg – France).
- From 1996 to 1999, he was a member of the royal economic think tank.
- Graduate of the Ecole Centrale Paris, HEC Paris and Science Po Paris.
Moulay M'hamed Elalamy
General Manager of Saham Assurance Maroc
Moulay M'hamed Elalamy
- Since 2017, General Manager of Saham Assurance Maroc
- In 2015 : General Secretary of Saham Group.
- In 2014 : General Manager Saham Assistance.
- In 2013, he joins SAHAM Group as Project Officer.
- After working with Boston Consulting Group in Paris, he joins Abraaj Group, a leading private equity investor in global growth markets based in Dubaï.
- Graduate of the British Columbia University - Canada.
Advisor to the Président
- Since 2014, Advisor to the President, President of Saham Healthcare and Phone Group’s respective boards.
- In 2012, General Manager of the Healthcare and Offshoring divisions of Saham Group.
- In 2005, General Manager of CNIA SAADA.
- In 2000, General Manager of Phone Group.
- In 1996, worked at Marjane (subsidiary of ONA Group) as Director of Human Ressources, Procurement, and Marketing.
- In 1994, she served as Special Advisor to the CEO of ONA Group.
- In 1993, she was a consultant at Arthur Andersen prior to serving as Administrator and Financial Director at Altair Technologies (Morocco).
- Graduate of the École Centrale Paris.
Advisor to the President
- Since 2017 : President advisor in charge of strategy and development
- In 2011 : General Manager of Saham Finances.
- In 2004, he re-structured the Group by creating COLINA Participations.
- In 1990, he was General Manager of Colina Group.
- After working with Ernst & Young, he joins the Lebanese-Swiss Insurance Company as an internal auditor.
- Holds a degree from the University of Toulouse in Economics.
General Manager of Saham Finances
- Since 2017 : General Manager of Saham Finances and Chairman of the board of Saham Assurance Maroc
- In 2014 : General Manager of Finance & Operations of Saham Finances.
- In 2013, Deputy General Manager and M&A of Saham.
- In 2010, supports Saham Group’s merger and acquisitions operations.
- In 2005, she joins CNIA group as General Manager in charge of the Finance and Support Services Division
- In 2000, she creates and manages Maroc Invest Finance Group.
- She launches her career in 1997 as a consultant with Arthur Andersen after earning her degree from HEC Paris.
Deputy General Manager of Saham Finances
- Since 2016: Deputy General Manager of Saham Finances
- In 2002: Deputy General Manager France of the Group AIG. 14 years of experience within the Group AIG.
- In 1997: Director of Marine and Energy direction in SCOR Group
- In 1991: engineer process and project at TECHNIP
- Graduate of Ecole Centrale Paris
HR & Communication Director Saham Group
- Since 2012 : HR and Communication Director of Saham
- In 2007, she created a consulting communication office.
- In 2006, communication and operational marketing BtoB director of Wana Telecom.
- In 2000, communication director of RMA WATANYA.
- In charge of bankinsurance and marketing Dpt of Compagnie Africaine d’Assurances in 1994.
- Gratuated from Sorbonne University Paris.
General Manager Saham Asset Management
- Since 2010: General Manager of the subsidiary Asset Management.
- In 2003, she joins CNIA Assurance, in charge of Cash and Investment.
- In 1998: Actions Manager at WAFA Gestion, the moroccan asset management leader.
- Graduate of ISCAE - regular cycle and graduate management.
Managing Director Offshoring Division Saham Group
- Since 2015: Managing Director Offshoring Division Saham Group / Managing Director Phone Group.
- Managing Director of Bull Maghreb in 2012.
- Managing Director of DELL Morocco in 2007.
- Graduate of the Grande Ecole, Telecom ParisTech, he worked around Europe in various positions in operational management across the Telecommunications and New Technologies sector (Internet, E-business, Electronic money) for 12 years.